Jump to navigation Jump to search
Foillseachaidhean[deasaich | deasaich an tùs]
- Language Contact and Lexical Enrichment in Israeli Hebrew, 2003, Palgrave Macmillan (ISBN 9781403917232 / ISBN 9781403938695)
- Israelit Safa Yafa, 2008, Am Oved (ISBN 978-965-13-1963-1)
- Engaging – A Guide to Interacting Respectfully and Reciprocally with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, and their Arts Practices and Intellectual Property, 2015
- Dictionary of the Barngarla Aboriginal Language of Eyre Peninsula, South Australia, 2017
- Jewish Language Contact (Special Issue of the International Journal of the Sociology of Language 226, 2014
- Burning Issues in Afro-Asiatic Linguistics, 2012
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad, Quer, Giovanni; Shakuto, Shiori (2014): “Native Tongue Title: Proposed Compensation for the Loss of Aboriginal Languages,” ann an: Australian Aboriginal Studies, leabhar 2014/1, td. 55-71.
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad, Walsh, Michael (2014): ““Our Ancestors Are Happy!”: Revivalistics in the Service of Indigenous Wellbeing,” ann an: Foundation for Endangered Languages, leabhar XVIII, td. 113-119.
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad, Walsh, Michael (2011): “Stop, Revive, Survive: Lessons from the Hebrew Revival Applicable to the Reclamation, Maintenance and Empowerment of Aboriginal Languages and Cultures,” ann an: Australian Journal of Linguistics, leabhar 31, td. 111–127.
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad (2009): “Hybridity versus Revivability: Multiple Causation, Forms and Patterns,” ann an: Journal of Language Contact, leabhar 2, td. 40–67.
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad (2006): “A New Vision for "Israeli Hebrew": Theoretical and Practical Implications of Analysing Israel's Main Language as a Semi-Engineered Semito-European Hybrid Language,” ann an: Journal of Modern Jewish Studies, leabhar 5, td. 57–71.
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad (2004): “Cultural Hybridity: Multisourced Neologization in "Reinvented" Languages and in Languages with "Phono-Logographic" Script,” ann an: Languages in Contrast, leabhar 4, td. 281–318.
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad (2003): “Language Contact and Globalisation: The Camouflaged Influence of English on the World's Languages – with special attention to Israeli (sic) and Mandarin,” ann an: Cambridge Review of International Affairs, leabhar 16, td. 287–307.
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad (2008): “'Realistic Prescriptivism': The Academy of the Hebrew Language, its Campaign of 'Good Grammar' and Lexpionage, and the Native Israeli Speakers,” ann an: Israel Studies in Language and Society, leabhar 1, td. 135–154.
- "Complement Clause Types in Israeli", Complementation: A Cross-Linguistic Typology, Oxford University Press, pp. 72–92, 2006.
- " 'Etymythological Othering' and the Power of 'Lexical Engineering' in Judaism, Islam and Christianity. A Socio-Philo(sopho)logical Perspective", Explorations in the Sociology of Language and Religion, John Benjamins, pp. 237–258, 2006.
- "Blorít: Pagans' Mohawk or Sabras' Forelock?: Ideological Secularization of Hebrew Terms in Socialist Zionist Israeli", The Sociology of Language and Religion: Change, Conflict and Accommodation, Palgrave Macmillan, pp. 84–125, 2010.
- "Icelandic: Phonosemantic Matching", Globally Speaking: Motives for Adopting English Vocabulary in Other Languages, Multilingual Matters, pp. 19–43, 2008.
filmichean[deasaich | deasaich an tùs]
- Fry's Planet Word, Stephen Fry
- SBS: Living Black: S18 Ep9 - Linguicide
- Babbel: Why Revive A Dead Language? - Interview with Prof. Ghil'ad Zuckermann
- Language Revival: Securing the Future of Endangered Languages, edX MOOC
Iomraidhean[deasaich | deasaich an tùs]
- Vivid Sydney (Light, Music and Ideas), Speaker: Prof. Ghil'ad Zuckermann.
- Starting from scratch: Aboriginal group reclaims lost language, With the help of a linguistics professor, Barngarla, which has not been spoken for 60 years, is being pieced together, Al Jazeera, John Power, 29.6.2018.
- Voices of the land, In Port Augusta, an Israeli linguist is helping the Barngarla people reclaim their language / Anna Goldsworthy, The Monthly, September 2014.
- edX, Professor Ghil'ad Zuckermann.
- Adelaide Festival of Ideas, Professor Ghil'ad Zuckermann.
- Meet Ghil'ad Zuckermann, master of 11 languages, Pedestrian TV.
Ceanglaichean A-mach[deasaich | deasaich an tùs]
- Ghil'ad Zuckermann, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
- University Staff Directory: Professor Ghil'ad Zuckermann
- Ghil'ad Zuckermann, Academia
- Jewish Language Research Website: Ghil'ad Zuckermann
- Professor Ghil'ad Zuckermann's website
- Australian of the Day: Ghil'ad Zuckermann
- Voices of the land, Anna Goldsworthy, The Monthly, September 2014.
- BBC World Service: Reawakening Language